Antiviral Surface Cleaner Spray
Kills a range of pathogenic viruses. A versatile antiviral spray that can be used on all hard surfaces including worktops, toilets, bins, sinks, kids play areas, dash boards, handles, desks, work stations, wood, plastic, metal and much more.
It is a safe formula that helps protect from illness by killing 99.9% of bacteria, E.coli, Salmonella as well as cold and flu viruses. Leaving a fresh fragrance in the air and is suitable for use on most non-porous surfaces.
- Kills 99.99% of Germs and Viruses
- Independently Tested February 2020 to International Standard BS EN 14476
- Effective according to BS EN 14476 against enveloped viruses, Chicken Pox, Hepatitis B & C, HIV, Herpes, Rubella & Measles
- Cleans and Disinfects
- Bleach Free, Dye Free and Fragrance Free
- Multi-purpose Sanitiser Spray
- Use as directed, always read the label. This is not a medicine and should not be ingested
- Kitchen Safe - Suitable for use in kitchens and on food contact surfaces
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Doctors and Dentists
- Office Cleaning
- Accommodation Units
- Schools, Homes, Kids Areas, Shops, Stores
- Home Helps and Care Homes
- Remote, Mobile, Waterless Sites
- Facilities Cleaning, Toilets and Bathrooms
- Safe for Hard Surfaces Door Handles Metal, Wood, Plastic, Accessories, Items and Products
- Infection Clear Ups
Preparation and Use
Turn nozzle to "On" position and spray. Return nozzle to "Off" position after use. Spray directly onto surface and leave for a minimum of 5 minutes before wiping with a clean, damp cloth.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. This is not a medicine.
This product has not been tested on animals.
Contains: Alkyl (C12-16) Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride (ADBAC/BKC (C12-16)) 0.125g/100g, <5% Disinfectants
Hycolin Antiviral Surface Cleaner
Manufactured in the United Kingdom
MIRIUS, CV3 4FX, UK.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use.
You should note product recipes and their ingredients are regularly changed. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior consent or acknowledgement of What The Food & Co. UK